First, let’s learn a little bit about Janell.
Janell Butler Wojtowicz, born and raised on an Iowa farm, was one of those kids who loved to write the dreaded “What I did on summer vacation” essay. It’s no surprise that she has spent her entire 30-year career in writing, including newspaper journalism, Christian higher education and nonprofit public relations, and local government public information. Much of her writing has been the “people stories” of trial, tragedy and triumph, which are reflected in her debut novel.
Janell is a freelance writer/editor, and a member of American Christian Fiction Writers. She and her husband, Frank, live in New Brighton, Minnesota. She has two step-sons, a step-daughter-in-law and three step-granddaughters.
Now, let’s find out something about her debut novel, Embracing Hope.
- Book Title – Embracing Hope
- Author Name – Janell Butler Wojtowicz
- Publisher – Discern Products
- Release Date – November 14, 2016
- Genre: Christian Contemporary Romance Fiction
- Series/Stand Alone – Stand Alone; series in development
- Target Audience – Female ages 18 and up; single, married, divorced, widowed; protestant, nondenominational. Reader occupation: small business, corporate, healthcare, nonprofits, ministry, missions, and home-based. College-educated readers and those in higher education careers will find the plot and setting relatable and reminiscent.
Christian college dean Drew McKinley mourns his dead wife and still wears his wedding ring. He stumbles on a desperate journey to understand God’s motives for her tragic death. Crossing his perilous path is Allison, a graduate student and new employee in the dean’s office. Even as she deals with financial hardships, she recognizes Drew’s unresolved grief from her own loss. Putting up a roadblock is Chris Whitney, the handsome but egotistical student senate president. He carries the secret burden of a dysfunctional family and a below-the-surface temper. The road Drew must navigate is fraught with career upheaval, a reawakening heart, substance and domestic abuse, a violent assault, and the struggle for forgiveness and restoration. Will Drew finish his journey to embrace the hope God offers, the love Allison shares, and the guidance Chris needs, or will he turn his back on all three with catastrophic consequences?
Where can I Buy This Book?:
- · Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_13?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=janell+butler+wojtowicz&sprefix=janell+butler%2Caps%2C400&crid=2RKNVF7OLH34B
- · Smashwords - https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/682248
- · Barnes Noble Nook - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/embracing-hope-janell-butler-wojtowicz/1125151446?ean=2940153857114
- · kobo - https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/embracing-hope-1
- Facebook - www.Facebook.com/janellbwoj
- Blog - http://janellwoj.wordpress.com
- LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/janellwoj6
- Discern Author Page - http://discernproducts.com/?book_author=janell-butler-wojtowicz
- Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16046310.Janell_Butler_Wojtowicz
- Website - www.janellwoj.com
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Janell is offering a free digital copy of Embracing Hope for your Kindle reader. To enter, simply leave a comment for Janell in the section below, along with your contact information (so we can contact you in case you win) using this example: you (at) your email host or domain name (dot) com. This is so those pesky ‘bots’ can’t steal your email address.
Giveaway ends one week from today at midnight, Thursday January 19, Central Time. Winner will be drawn through random.org and notified via email on Friday, the 20th.