Just something to think about.
Ever wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phone?
- What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
- What if we flipped through it several time a day?
- What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
- What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
- What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
- What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
- What if we used it when we traveled?
- What if we used it in case of emergency?
This is something to make you go....hmm...where is my Bible?
Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cell phone, we don't have to worry about our Bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill. Up front and in full.
And no dropped calls!
Makes you stop and think 'where are my priorities?'
P.S. DO WHAT YOU THINK GOD WOULD WANT YOU TO DO WITH THIS POST
Trust in the Lord and ASAP (Always Say A Prayer) Author: Phillip Beebe 2008
Have a BLESSED and WONDERFUL day!