Sunday, March 15, 2015

Salmagundi

salmagundi

Noun: salmagundi ,sal-mu’ gĂșn-dee - A collection containing a variety of sorts of things. salmagundi-1

To be fair, it can also refer to an assortment of cooked meats, eggs and vegetables  usually arranged in rows around the plate and dressed with a salad dressing

In other words, a hodgepodge of stuff.

 

Now that I’ve got your attention . . .  Happy Monday!

I’d like to remind you that today, March 16, is the debut for JEAN ANN WILLIAMS’ sharing of a series of chapters from he book God’s Mercies after Suicide: Blessings Woven through a Mother’s Heart. You can read the introduction HERE and read the first installment HERE 

Jean will be posting chapters three times a week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday over the coming weeks. I do hope you’ll take a few minutes to read and follow her journey to healing

Thank you. 

irisbar-300x20

Coming up…

I will be a guest this coming Thursday, March 19, on Patti Shene’s Over 50 Blog, talking about my long, bumpy road to this crazy thing called being a writer. You’ll also learn a little bit more about me.

 

irisbar-300x20

Now, a bit of self-promotion…

I have just completed my third Volume for the Sweetland series through Helping Hands Press. My latest release is an Easter story featuring the same characters I used in the first two. I’d love to have you check them out. Each is a short, quick read and only .99 cents! And, if you’re so inclined, perhaps even leave a review.

Summer in Sweetland V4

All Things Work Together
‘Tis the Season in Sweetland V4

Silver Bells and Candlelight
Sonrise in Sweetland V3
 
Perfect for the Job

 

irisbar-300x20

And some good news…

I have just signed a contract for a multi-volume series of my own! This is also through Helping Hands Press and it will feature all the folks that peopled the above three stories but developing each character more in depth, digging deeper into their backgrounds, finding out what makes them tick. Discovering their fears, ambitions, likes and dislikes . . . I am so grateful for this opportunity and excitedly looking forward to it!

That’s it for today. Now you’ll understand my choice for this blog post title. Do come back and see what I’

Blessings,

Peg_sig_45_transp

No comments:

Post a Comment