Does this little cartoon give you an idea the kind of person I’m looking for?
- * A seventeen-eighteen yr. old high school senior
- * She’s a cheerleader
- * She thinks she’s better than anyone else
- * her ‘friends’ don’t really like her, but they want to be in her clique
- * She used to date the current boyfriend of one of my main characters
- * she does not like my character
- * She and this guy were crowned Homecoming King & Queen during their junior year . . . he's the hunky star quarterback
- * she thinks she can get him back, and . . .
- * as the cartoon says, she wants to break them up
I’m quite positive you had at least one girl like that in your own school years, or maybe you have daughters dealing with Miss Ima Snob right now..
For me, those days have been long, long years in the past, and I haven't a clue about current snooty girls’ names du jour these days
That’s where you come in.
I tried to create a poll with some possible names I’m playing around with but couldn’t get it to work. Even if this person is minor, I cannot use names beginning with, R, V, S, M (already have two, don’t want another) or J.
Here are the names I’m contemplating, in no particular order:
I have to admit I'm leaning heavily toward one of those names and I'd love to see how many—if any—agree with me. Or, convince me otherwise!
I’ll be making my decision one week from today, Monday, April 27. For all who enter with your vote of choice in the comment section below—provided I get 5 or more entries—I’ll toss your name into a drawing to win all three volumes of my e-book (Kindle) short stories in the Sweetland Series: All Things Work Together; Silver Bells and Candlelight; and Perfect for the Job.
Please leave contact information in your comment.
PLEASE vote for ONE of the names above. If you think you can come up with an even more delicious name, feel free to suggest it in ADDITION to one of those in the list in your comment.
Thanks for the help!