Friday, July 31, 2015

Congratulations to Dianne J. Wilson!




Thank you to all of our authors













To quote one of our Clash of the Titles visitors

 This is “Another WOW reading list for us avid readers.”


And the winner is!


Congratulations!




Finding Mia by Dianne Jennifer Wilson

Isobel is on the hunt for her missing muse. What she finds instead is an abandoned toddler who is sunburned and close to death. Dr. Liam Brigham keeps little Mia alive, but needs Isobel to save the girl from a far greater danger--a killer with an agenda for kidnapping.

With Mia's life next in line, Isobel and Liam have to put aside their differences, face their past and throw their trust at the only One able to save.

From our voters

Finding Mia sounds amazing...and I love the cover!

Well done, Dianne...Your book sounds very intriguing!

Thank you Dianne Wilson for an amazing book, Finding Mia

Finding Mia for me-ah!!! Love this Dee-Lightful lady...Go Di Wilson!

Dianne J. Wilson, hoping we can look forward to many more wonderful books from you. You are truly a Blessing. Dianne J. Wilson, keep writing and being as inspiring as you are!

An Amazon Review

“I’m glad I found Finding Mia. This author has a writing style that drew me in and kept me involved with the story from the very first page. There were passages that I still remember vividly, and I felt the joy, hope, fear, angst, or confusion right along with the characters. And there’s a scene with a broken mirror- WOW! This is romantic suspense at its best. And Mia? I just want to hug her tight. God bless that little girl even if she is “just” fictional. Well done, Ms. Wilson. I will keep a sharp eye out for your next book! Jan Elder

What Inspired Dianne to write Finding Mia

At its heart, Finding Mia is about restoration. I wrote prompted by the John 10 v 10 “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” It is my hope that as my readers laugh and cry along this journey with Isobel, that they will come to trust that God’s intentions for them are always good and loving, no matter what they face.

Buy links for Finding Mia

Amazon
Harbourlight
Barnes and Noble
Loot

 

Bio: Writer by night, Dianne J. Wilson is a graphic designer and ballet school administrator by day. Working as a freelance writer has paid the bills, but communicating Truth through fiction is her passion, whether through words in books or by dance, music and drama on stage.

She lives in East London, South Africa with her husband, Scott, and three daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment