Saturday, April 2, 2016

And the Win Goes to...

Restored
by Tanya Eavanson
 
 
PURCHASE
About Restored:
Dr. Steven Moore is known nationally for saving lives. If only he could save his own. Unable to deal with his cancer prognosis, he retreats to a happier time in his past—to the woman who once stole his heart.
Four years after the death of her beloved husband, bookstore owner Elizabeth Roberts still struggles to sustain her faith and joy in the Lord as she raises her two sons. She strives to find a way through her family's grief, never suspecting a man from her past might offer hope for her future.
 
But how can there be a future when he's only come to kiss her and says good-bye?
 
 
What COTT Voters Had to Say:
--Enjoy your books so much Tanya! Please continue writing. Such an inspiration!
--I love the way God unfolded this story for you, Tanya Eavenson. You are already a winner for sharing His message through your writing.
--What a great storyline, Tanya! Hope you win!
--"Restored" by Tanya Eavenson, is an uplifting and inspiring story that can be appreciated by everyone, especially when facing a challenge or struggle in life.
--Love you Tanya!!
--Tanya, enjoyed your first book and Looking forward to reading "Restored".
--I am enjoying your book, "Restored", very much. Tanya Eavenson is a very inspiring and creative writer. I look forward to reading more of her books.
--Wonderful story Tanya
--Tanya Eavenson. You are the bomb! Love you!
--Your book is on my must read list Tanya Eavenson!
--All of these covers were beautiful. The premise behind Tanya Eavenson's novel is intriguing!
--Can't wait to dig in to Tanya Eavenson's newest!
 
Q&A with Tanya:
 
Q. Why do you feel inspired to write inspirational Christian fiction?
 
A. I believe the Lord called me to write stories for Him. Several years ago I was diagnosed with cancer and it was a defining moment, not only dealing with my cancer prognosis, but asking the Lord if He truly called me to write as I thought or was I mistaken. But through the fears and searching for God’s direction, I learned He did indeed place this desire to write on my heart and no matter what I was facing in my life, that didn’t diminish His call. I’m inspired by the Lord to write inspirational Christian fiction so people may know the love of Christ. To know the depth He will go to have a relationship with us. And though we struggle, He uses us, He uses people like me, the ordinary, to do out of the ordinary things. Unexpected things—like writing.
 
Q. What do you hope readers will take away from your story?
 
A. I hope readers will take away the fact that God is our hope, our comfort, and our fortress. He is faithful--when those tough times come, and they will, He will never leave us. He is the One who gives us hope, a future, and a peace that transcends all understanding.
 
I dedicated RESTORED to those whose faith is shaken. To anyone who is searching. To anyone who needs to believe in the impossible. For as Luke 1:37 says, “For with God nothing shall be impossible.”
 
About the Tanya:
Tanya Eavenson enjoys spending time with her husband, and their three children. Her favorite
pastime is grabbing a cup of coffee, eating chocolate, and reading a good book. Tanya is a
member of American Christian Fiction Writers, Word Weavers International, and writes for
Christ to the World Ministries. You can find her at her website http://www.tanyaeavenson.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment