Thursday, November 22, 2018

Back in His Arms Again ~ Teresa Ives Lilly ~ Behind the Story

Back in His Arms Again 

A novella by Teresa Ives Lilly. 

This story had been long dreamt of in my mind and finally given the perfect opportunity to blossom into a full novella. The truth is, I’ve always dreamed of moving to Colorado, although I’ve only been to visit there one time.

But as the Holidays draw near each year, the yearning to find a lovely lodge to visit comes to my mind.  When I did visit Denver, there was hardly any snow. In fact, to even get a picture with snow, I had to find an old pile behind a building. But I hadn’t seen snow in over twenty years, so even that dirty snow was wonderful.



Anyway, when I was offered the chance to write in the Hotel Amore Collection, which takes place in Colorado, I immediately agreed to join the group and of course, chose the Christmas Season in which to place my story.

Now, don’t try to read too much into the story, even if some of the wishes in the book are wishes I have had. Instead, relax by a nice Christmas fire and imagine yourself snow-bound in the lovely Hotel Amore…. Maybe finding a new love… or an old, true love.  


Back in His Arms Description: 

Paris has come to the Lodge at Confluence to work as the event’s coordinator and fulfill her desire to see the beautiful state of Colorado. The last thing she expected to find was her high school sweetheart Paul Gordon, the only man she ever truly loved.

Will the Lodge’s reputation of being the Hotel of Love (Hotel Amore) stand true when Paris finds herself back in Paul’s arms again?


 Follow Teresa Ives Lilly at:
www.teresalilly.wordpress.com    (Please sign up for Teresa’s monthly newsletter and chances to win free books and other items)




About Teresa:
Teresa Ives Lilly has been writing most of her life, although her career began in magazines such as Turtle, Corvette Fever, and several others. She soon began writing novellas, which have become her true love. 

Teresa has written over 25 novellas, published through Lovely Christian Romance Press and Forget Me Not Romances. Her books are all available on Amazon.   She lives in San Antonio, Texas… and enjoys having her family all close by.



    

2 comments:

  1. Teresa, thank you so much for being my guest today. Wishing you and your a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DR AKHERE gives you 100% guaranteed results for all kind of spells till date. I solve lot of cases with the power of my gods. All problems solve by power of DR AKHERE. I need your faith & trust. every thing will work out for your good. remember my spell cast have no side effect and you don't need to do any blood sacrifice before you can get what you need.
    CONTACT: DRAKHERE66@gmail.com call or whatsapp +2348129175848 you are welcome

    ReplyDelete