Friday, February 28, 2020

FAITHFUL FRIDAY GUEST BLOGGERS NEEDED


Faithful Friday

Hi, everyone, Whispers in Purple's faithful, Faithful Friday contributor, Alexis A. Goring, is taking a hiatus from posting her wonderful devotions here for an indefinite period of time.
And I don't write devotionals.

So, I'm putting out a call for some of you who DO write them to step up to the plate and help me out.

If you're interested, just click on the orange and white Signup Box on the left sidebar and pick a Friday that works for you.

I would be forever grateful to host you.

Thanks so much for considering this opportunity. And God Bless You!


5 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'd love to share a devotional on your site. If you'd like to see what I post for devotions go to my website nlmschrader.blog. Thanks, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Nicole, thanks so much for stopping by! I'd be honored to host your for a Faithful Friday guest devotional. All you need to do is click on the orange and white box on the left to get to the signup calendar and find an open Friday that works best for you. Anf welcome!

      Delete
  2. Hi Peggy,
    I don't write devotionals, but I have friends that do. I sent out a plea on FB. Maybe, one will respond.
    Blessings,
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Elle, how sweet of you! That would be awesome. Thanks so much.

      Delete
  3. I would be happy to contribute, but I was unable to see signup options past February, at least on my phone. I will try again soon. Also, do I need to create an account to sign in?

    ReplyDelete