Wednesday, September 21, 2016

3 Things to Be Grateful For

TODAY, SEPTEMBER 21, IS NATIONAL GRATITUDE DAY

Maybe I'm getting the jump on Thanksgiving, but I've been thinking about the many things I am grateful for in the 'here and now' . . . one day at a time.

Things like:

*It's a beautiful day up here in the nortwest corner of Wisconsin. It's bright and sunny with temperatures in the balmy 70° range. And even though there are T-storms predicted for later today, with flash-flood warnings, I can enjoy this nice weather for as long as it lasts.

*I'm so thankful for good health, despite the usual aches and pains that go with being a septuagenarian.

*I'm so very grateful for the talent God has blessed me with, and for His calling to me to be a writer, enabling me to tell His stories in a way that is uniquely mine.

So, what about you? Use the comment section below to share the 3 things you are grateful for right now!

Oh, and here's a link to a song that has been around for a long time, and still touches hearts today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz2L1v7Wkx8

Enjoy and be blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment