Monday, July 20, 2020

DID YOU NOTICE?

WHISPERS IN PURPLE GOT A FACE-LIFT!

I, like many women, felt the need for change. You know, paint the walls with a different color, move the furniture around, get new curtains,  And change can be good, right?

Let me explain.

I was never completely happy with the theme and banner of the "old" site . . .


. . . and I wanted to see what I could do with it. Maybe clean it up, or make it more open.  Or something. So I spent this past weekend playing around with it, found this image, and it struck me just right.

The fuzzy wisps of the dandelion made me think . . .  Whispers. Sometimes it seems our prayers are mere whispers sent to God when we're upset or troubled. But we know He hears them. Then–if we listen carefully–God whispers back with sweet words of love and encouragement. Isn't that wonderful? We don't always need words to communicate with our Heavenly Father.

So, keep listening for that 'still, small voice'  and be comforted, knowing that He loves us.

Amen?

Oh, I'd love to hear from you about this blog's "new look"

Share your thoughts below in the comments section below.

Thanks, and God bless you.

~Peg


4 comments:

  1. Hi Peg,
    The new banner is so pretty. I agree it's a perfect match to your whispers theme. Thanks for your blog. Even though I don't comment often, I read every post.
    Stay well.
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Elle, Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your opinion of the new look.

      Delete
  2. Hi Peggy!

    The new banner is wonderful...beautifully elegant and peaceful. I enjoyed reading about the story behind the meaning of the banner. Thanks for all the work you put into your blog! It is a blessing!

    ~ Alison

    ReplyDelete