Thursday, September 17, 2015

Meet Rozene Gentry Carson

SR-CoverRozene is the main character in my Sweetwater River Series.

I was honored to be asked to write a post for my publisher’s blog this week. It went live today, so I thought I’d tease you a bit with part of my interview with her.

~♦~♦~

Q: Rozene Gentry Carson, what is the most interesting thing about you?
A: I’m at least half Cherokee. I was raised from infancy by my grandmother Chenoa, a full-blooded Cherokee. I don’t know whether she was my maternal or paternal grandmother, and I know nothing about my parents. She never talked about them. In fact, she rarely talked at all. Mostly she just grunted. But she loved me, in her own way.

You can read the rest of the interview HERE

I hope you can find the time to check it out…and leave a comment.

THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment