Monday, November 7, 2016

Exciting New Release from Renee Blare.




Spend a few minutes with me and special guest Renee Blare as she introduces her brand new release! You can even read the first chapter which will be sure to whet your appetite for more. Thanks for dropping in . . . 


LOVE IS SERIES #12 “…love always trusts …” 1 Corinthians: 13:7 RACING HEARTS, by Renee Blare

Full of hope for the future, a young couple sets off on an adventure and welcome their new home with open arms. The lakes sparkle, the mountains glisten, and deep within, the seed of life grows. But challenges arise in their newfound paradise and soon, their love faces a trial of almost insurmountable odds.

For the two Christians, placing the fate of their unborn child in the hands of God seems rather easy, but trusting each other? Now, that may prove to be the largest challenge of all…as hearts race in the Rocky Mountains.

 Available now for Kindle at $2.99 on Amazon

Read the first chapter HERE

♦ ♦ ♦

Dedication

To My Baby

Oh, my sweet, tiny baby,
Who's in this belly so grand.
Are you a little lady,
Or a bouncing, tiny man?

Will you have the dark, brown eyes
That twinkle like your daddy's?
What about those nightly cries,
That signal when you're crabby?

I pray that I will become
A perfect mother for you,
But if I'm not, I promise,
I'll do the best I can do!

During times I know I'll fail,
I hope you see I love you.
I will try to protect us,
To keep, love and guide you too.

With God's help, I'll always be
One who you can always turn
To in times of bitter need,
Who can teach as well as learn.
7-4-91
Renee Blare


To My Husband, James:

Together

You stand by me, left and right,
In both good times and in bad.
You wake me when I am tired
And cheer me when I am sad.

You stand beside me, first and last,
To keep me standing tall.
You hold me when I cry
And catch me when I fall.

You stand behind me, present and past,
To love me more than life.
We brace ourselves 'gainst the world
Withstanding its toil and strife.

I love you with all my heart,
For always and forever.
To be with you is my prayer,
Walking through life together.

July 1991
Renee Blare

Renee Blare Bio:

Raised in Louisiana and Wyoming, Renee began writing poetry in junior high school. After having her son, a desire to attend pharmacy school sent her small family to the University of Wyoming in Laramie, and she's been counting pills ever since. While writing's her first love, she also likes to fish and hunt as well as pick away on her classical guitar.
Once again in the foothills of the Wind River Mountains with her husband, crazy dogs and ornery cat, she serves her small community as a pharmacist and pens her stories any chance she can get. She loves to interact with readers and invites you check out her website, blog, and social media.

  • Website: http://www.reneeblare.com/
  • Blog: http://reneeblare.blogspot.com/
  • Group Blog: http://diamondsinfiction.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment