Friday, November 4, 2016

Joi Copeland Accepted my Invitation for a Little Chat

Welcome to Whispers in Purple, Joi. So happy to have you here. Are you ready for a “Pop Quiz” about you? Let's go!

Q: When people find out we’re writers, someone will invariably say “I’ve always wanted to write a book,” or “I’d like to write a book someday.” What would you say in response?

A: You should!

Q: Tell us five random things about you.

A: I was born with an extra thumb on my thumb on my right hand, My family and I are moving to Ireland as Missionaries, I can flare my nostrils but my husband can’t, I can’t move my ears or raise one eyebrow at a time, I love to do zumba!

Q: I’m always curious about other writer’s habits, quirks, and the like: background music or complete silence? Do you snack when you write? Share some of yours.

A: I can write anywhere. I don’t have specific snacks. I wrote most of Shamrock Inn at my son’s Tae Kwon Do lessons.

Q: Describe your favorite writing space.

A: Just me and my laptop. Doesn’t matter where. J

Q: What sparks your creativity when feeling drained?

A:  A good book!

Q: What is your most difficult writing challenge/obstacle? How do you cope with it?

A: Making the time to write. I cope by making sure I do it, no matter how busy I am.

Now, let’s get to the book we’re featuring today.

               Title: Christmas Snowe and Peppermint Cocoa
               Publisher: Forget Me Not Romances
               Release Date: October 9, 2016
               Genre: Christian Romance
               Stand alone or series: Both actually!


               Purchase Links: http://amzn.to/2eWexMs

               Back cover blurb or synopsis: 

Snoweflake Jacobson left Camden, Maine, and her secrets. Though guilt follows her wherever she goes, she pushes it down and ignores it. When her aunt passes away and leaves her a huge property, Snowe must return to Camden to not only figure out what to do with this house but also come face to face with her past. When the love of Tanner Graham's life returns, he can only hope and pray God will rekindle the love they once shared. But when Snowe's secrets are revealed, will Tanner find even his love has its limits?

Where can folks find you on the Internet? 


 Joi Copeland is married to a wonderful man, Chris, and has three amazing boys, Garrison, Gage, and Gavin. She lives in Denver, Colorado, but within the year, hopes to be living in Galway, Ireland. 


Joi’s love of writing began at a young age. She wrote short stories for several years, and in 2009, she began writing her first novel, Hope for Tomorrow.

Thank you so much for being my guest here today, Joi. It’s been a pleasure visiting with you.

Thank you for having me, Peg!

No comments:

Post a Comment