What if your child shot himself while you were in the next room? What if you held him as his heart beat for the last time? What if Satan whispered in your ear, “Now where is your God?”
Find out how Jean Ann Williams reached out with her spirit and mind to the one true Father. Discover how the Lord God answered her, and walked alongside her in the most difficult grieving journey of her life.
Watch the book traileer:
- Jean’s Blog: http://Joshua-mom.blogspot.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JeanAnnWilliams
- Author Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Jean-Ann-Williams-848295125269670/?ref=hl
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jeanann_w/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeanann_w/
Bio: Jean Ann Williams is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers, and Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators. She writes regularly on Putting on the New blog and her own Love Truth blog. Jean Ann and her husband of forty-six years have thirteen grandchildren from their other two children. They live on one acre in Southern Oregon where they raise a garden, fruit orchard, goats, and chickens. Her favorite hobbies are practicing archery, hiking through the woods, and big game hunting with her bow.