Friday, November 25, 2016

"Greater Love" - a novel by Carol Kinsey

 Please welcome author Carol Kinsey as she shares a bit about her new book release, Greater Love.

 Greater Love
Trey Netherland is an FBI agent on a mission. Working undercover at a Christian university, Trey tries to win the heart of Rainey Meadows, the woman who can help him solve this case. What Trey didn’t expect was for her to steal his heart. Deceived by the man she thought she loved, Rainey wants answers. Trey wants the bad guy. Together, Rainey and Trey find themselves in the heart of Columbia searching for different things. 

As Rainey struggles to learn who she is, Trey is torn between the lies he’s told her and the Truth that is fighting to reach his heart. Tangled in a dangerous plot, can Rainey trust the man whose lies put her heart in turmoil? Will Trey finally cry out to the only One who can truly set him free? There is only one Truth and it’s in Him they find Greater Love.

Buy Link for Greater Love:


Social Media Links


Additional Thoughts:

An author friend of mine once told me my writing is “unapologetically Christian.” Her compliment was a huge encouragement to me. While I want my novels to be action packed, suspenseful stories my readers can’t put down, my number one priority is that my writing brings glory to my Savior, Jesus Christ. I want it to represent truth, to be honorable and pure. I don’t want to write anything that would make a person stumble morally. 
Philippians 4:8 says, Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things” (NASB). 

Writing brings me joy, and much of that joy comes from seeing my writing used as a tool to encourage my readers in their walk with the Lord, answer tough spiritual questions, and help non-believers understand what it means to be a follower of Christ. Philippians 4:8 is my standard and I pray that God will use my books not only to entertain but to bring glory to Himself.


Carol Kinsey lives with her husband and their two daughters on a farm in rural Ohio. She and her husband have been involved in youth ministry for over twenty years and currently serve at a small country church, which inspired her first published novel, Under the Shadow of a Steeple. She has also independently published Greater LoveUntil Proven Innocent, and a writing curriculum, Creative Writing Through Literature, which launched in 2016. Carol is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) and co-founded The Writing Family with authors, Amy C. Blake and Colleen Scott. Together with Amy and Colleen, Carol speaks on developing the writer in yourself and your child at various homeschool conventions, libraries, and author events. Along with her fiction, Carol is also published in several nonfiction venues. She has a passion for writing exciting, Christ-centered fiction that uplifts, encourages, and gives glory to God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment