Saturday, January 10, 2015

Author Peggy Blann Phifer

lilacbar2

 

 

Hi, welcome to Whispers in Purple. A website, a blog, and a whole lot more.

I am, first of all, a Christian. I believe in God the Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and Their gift of the Holy Spirit.

That being said, I am also a writer. A late-blooming one, at that.

Through these pages you’ll discover more about me, my books, some of my favorite sites and blogs, author spotlights, interviews, and anything else I come up with.

Though this is a static page, the first one you see when you arrive here. It will be updated regularly with new, interesting, and maybe even exciting, information.

To navigate through this site, just click on the tabs across the top.

I pray you’ll keep coming back to see what Whispers in Purple has to offer.

To contact me, just click on the Contact tab.

Blessings in His Name.

lilacbar2

 

And now,

The Lord bless you, and keep you;

The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you;

The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment