Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fussin' around

computer_typingI know blog posts are supposed to bring my readers interesting stuff. Stuff that will prompt you to read it and maybe even leave a comment.

But since my switch from Blogger to WordPress, I've been tweaking features and learning how to customize the site. And, once changed over, I promised myself I'd blog something every day Monday-Friday. I need the weekends to catch up on things I let slide during the week.

Ergo, I'm composing this post from within my WordPress Dashboard. I hated composting in Blogger because it never kept my formatting. So, I'm writing this to see how it works when I get ready to send.

 

1 comment:

  1. I see one problem . . . I need to find out how to set margins around pictures so the text aligns next to it rather than it looks here.

    ReplyDelete